Buddha Quotes On Life
Buddha quotes have been admired as one of the ever ending learning process. Actually, Buddha has stated those principles not only as a part of his knowledge or as a procurement enlightenment. Rather the sole purpose is for lightening the human souls and brain with the truths of life, he learned during his meditation in the path of Nirvana. Those facts of life when appreciated with a pure heart can make a drastic change in the way you live. Therefore, Buddhist quotes on life are mentioned in various ways by Lord Gautama. Throughout his life after achieving enlightenment, Buddha has been the source of inspiration and motivation, who had been teaching to his disciples and the peoples who are in extreme suffering in their life. The lessons of life that leads you to live positively and truthfully with a confident.
We regularly keep on posting facts about Buddha, some memorable Buddha quotes, statues bought from various parts of the world in social media like facebook, youtube and google+. If your want to update yourself with the similar knowledge that Buddha had then click on the above links. Apart from updating quotes, we as well post about the history of Buddha, article on Buddha and Buddhism. Few of the Buddha quotes on life to mentioned are as listed below:
- Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- To keep the body in good health is our duty. Otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- The mind is everything, what you think you become.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- Peace comes from within, do not seek it without.
- There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way or not starting at all.
- It is man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe that lures him to evil ways.
- Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again.
- Without recognition of death, how can there be any knowledge of it.
- The simplicity of the good man is hard to follow. The simplicity of the evil man is easy to follow.
- Physical charms attracts the eyes, goodness attract the mind.
- Failure teaches a man how to succeed.
- Don’t escape when you have a problem because there always is a way to solve it.
- If there is nothing that you like, you must like the things that you have.
- Peace is the highest bliss.
- In time of suffering, only dhamma is the real friend of mine.
- The skilled man doesn’t show off, but the man without knowledge usually shows off.
- Crying with the wise is better than laughing with the fool.